In 2021, geography of the Culture Online Award expanded and the event rose to a truly international scale: 452 cultural projects from Russia, the USA, Qatar, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Malta and other countries took part therein. New episode of the video digest introduces the best of them — this year’s Award winners.
The video shows the following projects:
- Marathon Of Youth Orchestras Of the World, Russian Concert Agency;
- International Online Theatre Festival, TheTheatreTimes.com (USA);
- Hermitage Online Project, State Hermitage Museum;
- My Tretyakov Gallery, the State Tretyakov Gallery;
- “Slepok” (“Plaster Cast”) film, Context International Festival. Diana Vishneva in cooperation with the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts and the Aksenov Family Foundation;
- Mobile Art Theater, History of the Future Creative Studio;
- Online 20th ASSITEJ World Congress on Theatre for Children, International Association of Theatre for Children and Young People (Denmark);
- Blog about art, culture and self-development, Anastasia Konovalova;
- Hot Culture Project, Alexander Malich;
- [AR]T Museum, Cuseum (USA);
- The Cathedral: Hidden Signs and Secret Doors. VR-Tour, The Kaliningrad Cathedral (Kaliningrad).
The rest of the Award participants will be soon included in the library of the Culture Online projects.