In the new video digest, we tell (and show) how one of the most spectacular art forms becomes even brighter thanks to modern technologies: virtual reality, panoramic video shooting, motion capture, screenlife.
Video shows the following projects:
- “Krapp’s Last Tape” (project by “Theater at 360° New Look”), Bryansk Regional Drama Theater named after A. K. Tolstoy;
- “Peer Gynt. Three Novellettes”, National Theatre of Karelia;
- “The Covetous Knight”, “Culture is Near” Autonomous Non-Profit Organization Center for Culture and Art Support, “Onegin” National Opera Award and Creative Group headed by Dmitry Otyakovsky;
- “The Other Stage”, Alexandrinsky Theater;
- “CoronaIsolation”, “By the Bridge” Theater;
- “Alice in Wonderland”, EligoVision;
- “Goodbye, old world!”, the Theatre Ballet Moscow;
- “Theater everywhere”, “Premiere” Krasnodar creative association named after L. G. Gatov.
See other online performances and virtual shows on the “Theater” page.