Blog is one of the most accessible and progressive ways to talk about culture on the web environment. Since the beginning of the pandemic, this format has been even more actively used by museums, theaters, libraries, and educational institutions. We try to find out how they do this on the example of the Kunstkamera Museum, Chekhov’s museums in Yalta and Gurzuf and other cultural venues.
Video shows the following projects:
- #ИзоИзоляция × #НаединесПушкинским, Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts;
- Dollinachudes: blog about history, culture, traditions of the Russian people, by Zhanna Andrievskaya;
- Chekhov__yalta: Chekhov’s House-Museum in Yalta, Crimean Literature and Art Memorial Reserve Museum;
- @CULTURNO TikTok, Культура.РФ (culture.ru);
- PRO.Культура.RF (pro.culture.ru), PRO.Культура.RF (pro.culture.ru);
- Kunstkamera speaking and showing, Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography named after Peter the Great (Kunstkamera) of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- “Do Culture!”, Centralized Library System of the Eastern Administrative District (CBS VAO State Educational Institution of Culture in Moscow);
- PROgovori, PROgovori Children’s School for TV Presenters.
For more blogs about culture and art see “Projects” page by the “Blog” tag.