The Imperial Porcelain Factory presents a collection of porcelain, the design of which was created by artificial intelligence: Nikolai Ironov (Art. Lebedev Studio).
For the first time, the Imperial Porcelain Factory presents a collection of porcelain, the design of which was created by artificial intelligence: Nikolai Ironov developed by Art. Lebedev Studio. This design intelligence, presented in 2020, is capable of performing creative work at lightning speed: developing unique logos and creating an identity based on them. Nikolay Ironov's portfolio includes dozens of successful commercial projects for bloggers, cafes, applications, and consumer products. This collaboration of IPF and Art. Lebedev Studio will be a real revelation for connoisseurs of "white gold" and will make you take a fresh look at the art of porcelain.
This up-to-date, mischievous series will attract new connoisseurs of porcelain and adherents of modern technologies. The collection includes decorative plates and large glasses.
Indeed, IPF plus Nikolay Ironov is an innovative project. Combining the skill of manual labour and an innovative system that analyzes information about the company, builds a semantic core, generates an endless stream of relevant images, composes colour schemes, solves compositional problems and creates three-dimensional models.
The purpose: To create a new trendy collection for the younger generation.
1. Neutralizing the stereotype that porcelain is interesting only to an audience of 40+. The destruction of "grandmother's porcelain", "porcelain for the adult generation" cliches.
2. Escalation of interest among the younger generation in porcelain as a fashionable and cultural object.
3. Conducting sociological and marketing research.
4. Work with the media and thematic bloggers.
5. Creating a PR campaign in SMM and offline.