Director of international festival “Saint Petersburg Theatre Seasons”. Founder and director of International Children’s Festival “Flowers of Russia”, head of the International Festival “Children’s Petersburg”. Graduated from St. Petersburg State University of Culture and Arts with a degree in directing (2006).
From 2001 to 2022, worked at St. Petersburg State Drama Theatre “Shelter of the Comedian”. He began his professional career in the theatre as a stage engineer, went through the stages of workshop manager, chief administrator of the theatre, and for the last 18 years has worked as Deputy Director of the theatre.
In 2016–2017, he occupied the position of Executive Director of the theatre. In 2022, from May to July, at the invitation of the Committee on Culture of St. Petersburg, he worked as director of V. V. Andreev State Academic Russian Orchestra. Since August he decided to resign and engage in implementation and promotion of his own culture projects.
He has been involved in cultural management for 20 years. During this time, many large-scale Russian and international cultural projects have been carried out under his leadership.
The most significant were:
- “Family Spring Festival” —Jubilee celebrations in the St. Petersburg 300th Anniversary Park. Stage director and scriptwriter (awarded with a second degree diploma for the best international project in the framework of celebration of the 300th anniversary of St. Petersburg);
- festive events in St. Petersburg on the Day of the State Flag of the Russian Federation —theatrical concert “Viva Russia!” and city event “White Dove —Bird of Peace”. Director, scriptwriter and organizer;
- celebratory concert “We all sing about St. Petersburg, or Karaoke a-la St. Petersburg” on St. Isaac’s Square in St. Petersburg. Director, scriptwriter and organizer;
- celebration of the 68th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War in the Primorsky District of St. Petersburg. Director, scriptwriter and organizer;
- cultural presentation of St. Petersburg in Turin as part of EXPO 2015. Director, organizer;
- celebration of 500th anniversary of Havana. Cuba. The Russian Federation greeted Havana with a large gala concert of Russian artists. President of France, Secretary of State of Cuba, Chairman of the Federation Council of the Russian Federation participated in the event. Producer, project manager.
- “Flowers of Russia” international festival of children’s art. Event venues: Slovenia, Germany, Serbia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Italy, Kazakhstan. Festival director;
- “Children’s Petersburg” international festival. Event venues: Berlin, 2010; Vienna and Graz, 2011; Prague, 2012; Turin, 2013; Thessaloniki, 2014; Tel Aviv, 2015; Rotterdam, 2016; Nice, 2017; Madrid, 2018; Tallinn, 2019. After 2020, the festival went online because of the pandemic. Festival director;
- St. Petersburg Theatre Seasons. The goal of this project is to strengthen cultural ties between St. Petersburg and the world’s cultural centres and to showcase our Russian theatre school. Venues of the “Seasons”: Prague, 2007; Berlin, 2008; Helsinki, 2009; Tel Aviv, 2010; Milan, 2011; Dresden, 2012; Marseille, 2013; Tbilisi, 2014; Belgrade, 2015; Athens, 2016; Tallinn, 2017; Minsk, 2018; Zagreb, 2019. After 2020, because of the pandemic, the festival went online. Festival director;
- as part of BDT-Digital and partnership with Rosatom State Corporation —projects: “Physicists. Lyricists”, “BDT Theatre School”, and “BDT for Children”. Executive producer.
- In 2007, he was awarded a Diploma of the Committee on Culture of St. Petersburg for long-standing efforts and achievements in the preservation and development of culture and art, at the order of the Committee on Culture;
- In 2009, the Committee on Culture of St. Petersburg awarded him for active participation in “St. Petersburg Theatre Season” in Berlin in December 2008;
- In 2010 —Laureate of St. Petersburg Youth Award “Breakthrough”, Best Manager category;
- In 2012 he was awarded a Diploma of the Committee on Culture of St. Petersburg for long-standing efforts and a significant contribution to the development of culture, in connection with the 25th anniversary of “Shelter of the Comedian” theatre, at the order of the Committee on Culture;
- In 2017, he received a commendation from the Governor of St. Petersburg;
- In 2020 he was awarded the Honorary Diploma of the Governor of St. Petersburg for long-standing commitment and a significant contribution to the development of culture in St. Petersburg.
- In 2022, he was awarded a commendation from the Legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg for outstanding personal service in the development of culture and art in St. Petersburg, high professionalism and long-standing commitment, in connection with the 35th anniversary of St. Petersburg State Drama Theatre “Shelter of the Comedian”.